South African spousal visa
Is your partner living in South Africa and you also want to immigrate to the country, then only easy way is South African spousal visa. It helps to commute South Africa without so much formalities. Moreover, you have life time relationship with South Africa PR permitted partner, then you need to read this blog and find the way to visit South Africa.
If you partner working in South Africa and have permanent resident, then you can meet him or her on South African Spousal Permit or life partner permit or relative visa South Africa. It is better to contact with experienced immigration consultant to sort out the visa clearance issues. An experienced professional can only give you a right advice to get visa.
The South African Spousal Visa requirements:
- Your partner needs to be also a South African citizen or permanent resident.
- To get Permanent residency you will need to apply for a South African Spousal Permit and needs you to have been wedded for a period of 5 years or more to succeed.
- Applications for a transitory spousal visa do not have any minimum period that you required to have been wedded for.
- Proof required within a South African spousal visa application includes:
- A partnership certificate.
- Proof of your South African spouses’ citizenship.
- A letter of support from your South African spouse.
- A proof of good health.
- A complete temporary residency application form.
Else Visa has dedicated specialists in spousal visa applications in Johannesburg and frequently hold free consultations in India. We are here to solve the people queries related to visa inquiry and help them in better way. We are the only team of consultant which provide all services in free and available all the time to solve issues of people. Feel free to write-us you visa queries to us!
Read More articles related to South African spousal visa
Are you married and your partner is a South African residence and wishing to settle to South Africa, below Else Visa provide you with the South Africa..