Spouse visa south africa Else visa uganda ..
Spouse Visa - South Africa Spouse Visa from India
Are you married to a South African spouse and wishing to immigrate to South Africa, below we provide you with the South African spousal visa requirements.
Find out more about the South African spousal visa requirements
Consultations are free of charge and carry no obligation. We have been assisting South Africans to bring their spouses ‘back home’ since 2006 and boast of in excess of 6000 successful visa applications. We have dedicated specialists in spousal visa applications both in Cape Town and Johannesburg and frequently hold free consultations in London and Holland.
To discuss the South African spousal visa requirements and how they apply to your circumstances simply select your preferred method of communication or use our live chat feature.
Getting help with your visa or permit application
We welcome the opportunity to consult with you as to your eligibility for a visa /permit and answer any questions you may have with no obligation.
What is a Spousal Visa?
A spousal visa is application to join a South African Citizen or permanent residence holder in South Africa on a temporary visa, normally for 2 or 3 years.
The South African Spousal Visa requirements
- Your spouse needs to be either a South African citizen or permanent resident.
- To obtain Permanent residency you will need to apply for a South African Spousal Permit and this requires you to have been married for a period of 5 years or more to qualify.
- Applications for a temporary spousal visa do not have any minimum period that you need to have been married for.
- Proof required within a South African spousal visa application includes:
- A marriage certificate.
- Proof of your South African spouses citizenship or residence.
- A letter of support from your South African spouse.
- Proof of good health and standing.
- A completed temporary residency application form.
Other points to note
- The South African spousal visa requirements apply to both same sex and hetro-sexual relationships.
- The spousal visa only allows you to enter and stay in South Africa, use the links below to find out about an endorsement to your spousal visa that enables you to:
- Work on a spousal visa
- Study on a spousal visa
- Set up and run a business on a spousal visa
- If you intend to work there is no requirement for your prospective employer to show proof they have tried to recruit a South African.
- If your intention is to set up a business there is no minimum investment amount requirements nor a need to recruit a certain amount of South Africans.
- Even if you qualify for permanent residence (spousal permit) you may still wish to apply for temporary residence. Permanent residence applications can take up to two years (in extreme cases longer).
Read More articles related to Spouse Visa
Is your partner living in South Africa and you also want to immigrate to the country, then only easy way is South African spousal visa. It helps to co..
We had many queries and phone calls from worried people that are here in South Africa and have extended their current visa expiry date, and in so doin..
If you are working in South Africa and need to re-apply for your critical visa then you must remember that it should be done 60 days before expiry of ..
If you are thinking to work in South Africa then you need to know certain facts and criteria related to South Africa Critical Skills Visa. It is not t..
Why tourist like to visit south Africa? South Africa has always attracted immense of tourists towards it because of its pleasant environment and se..
Visas in the Other Permits stream include: Volunteer Permits Study Permit Retirement Permit Exchange Permit Treaty Visa Medical Visa ..
Treaty Visa If you find the information about Treaty Visa else visa will help you. Else visa team having great researched on Treaty Visa else visa ..
Are you married and your partner is a South African residence and wishing to settle to South Africa, below Else Visa provide you with the South Africa..
The new regulation implemented for South Africa quota work permit, but foreign nationals can still employed in South Africa with the legal quota work ..
Are you looking for volunteer permits of South Africa? Then, you must read the blog about the terms and condition to get volunteer permits for South A..
What is Intra Company Work Permit? Intra Company Work Permit is a type of visa that permits a company to transfer an employee from an overseas orga..
Want to live in South Africa or immigrate in the country, then you need to read to this blog. We cover different category of visa in which you can eas..
Short Term Work | South Africa Critical Skills Visa | Else Visa If you find the information about Short Term Work Visa south africa else visa will ..
Visa Extensions Renewals | South Africa Critical Skills Visa | Else Visa If you find the information about South Africa Visa Extensions Renewals el..
Exchange Permit | South Africa Critical Skills Visa | Else Visa If you find the information about Exchange Permit else visa will help you. Else vis..
Rated as one of the great tourist destinations in the world South Africa provides visitors sunny weather, attractive background, some of the world’s b..
Zimbabwean Special Dispensation Visa Else Visa will assist the people of Zimbabwe with their applications from 1st October to 31st December 2014. T..
To get the approval for the tourist visa for South Africa you need to follow certain guidelines. All it starts by simply filling your visa application..
Most of the migrants are unaware that the South Africa immigration laws make provision for giving birth rights of a spouse based on the original visa ..
The Free Visa Eligibility Assessments from Else visa Immigration Experts let you know if you meet the basic requirements to apply for a visa to South Africa. In the field of Immigration and emigrat..
Else Visa Experts - Provide you to information about south african spouse visa business endorsement ,our team able to solve you query about south african spouse visa business endorsement FREE Visa ..