Information South Africa critical skills visa from India
South Africa critical skills visa from India
- Application for DHA-1738 completed in full with BLACK ink and signed by applicant
- A valid passport which expires in no less than 30 days after expiry of the intended date of departure (at least Two unused/blank visa pages)
- Two passport size coloured photographs (35X45mm)
- Original covering letter signed by the applicant (should clearly mention the purpose of visit)
- Proof of sufficient financial means in the form of recently bank certified statements for the last three months to the value of INR 13650 per month
- A medical report completed on prescribed form BI- 811 (Applicable in Delhi) Medical Report issued by registered medical practioner on letterhead with regard to applicant's general state of health. Report not older than 6 months at time of submission. (Applicable in Mumbai)
- A radiological report completed on prescribed form BI- 806 (Applicable in Delhi) Radiological Report issued by a registered radiologist on letterhead certifying that the applicant has been examined by him or her with regard to active pulmonary TB signs. Report not older than 6 months at time of submission. Not applicable to under 12 years and pregnant women. (Applicable in Mumbai)
- Marriage certificate or in the case of a foreign spousal relationship, proof of official recognition thereof issued by the authorities of the country concerned if available
- The affidavit where a spousal relationship to a South African citizen or resident is applicable, as well as documentation proving cohabitation and the extent to which the related financial responsibilities are shared by the parties and setting out the particulars of children in the spousal relationship
- Divorce decree, where applicable
- Court order granting full or specific parental responsibilities and rights, where applicable
- Death certificate, in respect of late spouse, where applicable
- Written consent from both parents and court order granting full parental responsibilities and rights parent, where applicable
- Proof of legal adoption where applicable
- Legal separation order, where applicable
- Police clearance certificates in respect of applicants 18 years and older, in respect of all countries where person resided one year or longer since having attained the age of 18 (PCC from Regional Passport Office)
- A written undertaking by the employer accepting responsibility for the costs related to the deportation of the applicant and his or her dependent family members, should it become necessary
- A written undertaking by the employer to ensure that the passport of his or her employee is valid at all times for the duration of his or her employment
- A confirmation, in writing, from the professional body, council or board recognized by SAQA in terms of section 13(1)(i) of the National Qualifications Framework Act, or any relevant government Department confirming the skills (Original + Notarised copy for submission in Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur & Kolkata), Qualifications of the applicant and appropriate post qualification experience (Notarized copies for submission in Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur & Kolkata)
- If required by law, proof of application for a certificate of registration with the professional body, council or board recognized by SAQA in terms of section 13(1)(i) of the National Qualifications Framework Act (Original + Notarised copy for submission in Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur & Kolkata)
- Proof of evaluation of the foreign qualification by SAQA and translated by a sworn translator into one of the official languages of the Republic
- Copy of South Africa Government Gazzette (Immigration Act.2002), please refer to DHA website (applicable for Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur & Kolkata)
- Attested Indian Qualifications.
- Experience and Relieving letter attested
Read More articles related to Information South Africa critical skills visa from India
Is South Africa safe…Part 1 If you are wondering whether South Africa is safe to visit considering the recent hitch, I’m proud to tell you that Sou..
Bigger than anticipated, changes to SA’s Critical Skills List are expected The latest amendment to South Africa’s Critical Skills list has been mad..
If you are working in South Africa and need to re-apply for your critical visa then you must remember that it should be done 60 days before expiry of ..